Prix d'Excellence Entries & Instructions
The Prix d’Excellence is the annual awards program of the Canadian Council for the Advancement of Education, recognizing outstanding achievements in alumni affairs, public affairs, communications, marketing, development, advancement services, stewardship and overall institutional advancement.
Entry submissions open January 25, 2021. All entries, supporting documentation, and payments must arrive at the CCAE Office by 11:59 p.m. PST on February 8, 2021.
- There are only 2 weeks from opening to the deadline - don’t wait to start putting materials together!
- Because of the volume of entries we receive for this popular program, THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE EXTENDED.
- In recognition of the change in delivery methods from in-person to online due to the COVID-19 pandemic, virtual events and initiatives are acceptable in all applicable categories.
To complete the entry process:
- Download the 2021 CCAE Prix d'Excellence Package:
- Download the 2021 CCAE Prix d'Excellence 3 page entry form template and fill it out according to the guidelines within the 2021 CCAE Prix d'Excellence Package:
- Submit your 3 page entry form, and any required creative materials* (*categories 17-29 ONLY) with fees to the online submission site:
For questions, please contact:
4 Cataraqui Street, Suite 310
Kingston, ON K7K 1Z7