Prix d'Excellence Entries & Instructions
The Prix d’Excellence is the annual awards program of the Canadian Council for the Advancement of Education, recognizing outstanding achievements in alumni affairs, public affairs, communications, marketing, development, advancement services, stewardship and overall institutional advancement.
The 2022 Prix d'Excellence is open from January 24 - February 7, 2022.
Stay tuned for more information on the 2022 online celebration programming.
Entry submissions open January 24, 2022. All entries, supporting documentation, and payments must be completed by 11:59 p.m. PST on February 7, 2022.
- There are only 2 weeks from opening to the deadline - don’t wait to start putting materials together!
- Because of the volume of entries we receive for this popular program, THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE EXTENDED.
- In recognition of the change in delivery methods from in-person to online, virtual events and initiatives are acceptable in all applicable categories.
To complete the entry process:
- Download the 2022 CCAE Prix d'Excellence Package:
PLEASE READ this entire document to ensure all guidelines, category details and instructions on how to submit are followed correctly.
- Download the 2022 CCAE Prix d'Excellence 3 page entry form template and fill it out according to the guidelines within the 2022 CCAE Prix d'Excellence Package:
- Submit your 3 page entry form, and any required creative materials* (*categories 16-28 ONLY) with fees to the online submission site:
For questions, please contact:
4 Cataraqui Street, Suite 310
Kingston, ON K7K 1Z7