National Conference 2016, The Creative Journey: #ccae2016
Registration is now open for the 2016 CCAE National Conference. The Creative Journey: Bridging Where We Are to Where We Want to Be - June 7 - 10 in Saskatoon, SK - will explore issues, solutions and best practices by and for Canadian advancement professionals at every experience level in key advancement disciplines.
Canada’s premier advancement conference offers the greatest value for your professional development budget. Why travel outside Canada and pay fees at the high U.S. dollar exchange rate? Learn, share and network with your Canadian colleagues in Saskatoon. The benefits are many:
- Sessions on today’s trends and tomorrow’s breakthroughs in Advancement Services, Alumni Relations, Communications / Marketing, and Development - with a cross-disciplinary emphasis.
- Three dynamic keynotes:
- W. Brett Wilson, Entrepreneur, philanthropist and former fan favourite on Dragon’s Den
- Janet Kestin and Nancy Vonk, the creative duo behind Dove’s Campaign for Real Beauty
- Kim Coates, Saskatoon native and actor; Sons of Anarchy star
- Timely round table discussions, with topics suggested and facilitated by CCAE members.
- One-day pre-conference workshop on June 7: Essentials for New Professionals in Advancement.
- Special events that showcase sophisticated Saskatoon (“The Paris of the Prairies”), including CCAE Social Night at the Western Development Museum - TripAdvisor’s number-one rated Thing to Do in all of Saskatchewan.
- Conference sessions at sparkling TCU Place.
- Lodging in the iconic Delta Bessborough Hotel.
- Earn CFRE credits by attending.
View the Conference Schedule at a Glance.
Register now for the best rates.
TD Fellowships in Advancement 2016-17
CCAE Congratulates 2016-17 TD Fellows in Advancement
CCAE is very pleased to announce the two recipients of TD Fellowships in Advancement for 2016-17: Stacey de Molitor at Mount Saint Vincent University and Kara Reynolds at St. Lawrence College.
Review the outstanding profiles of the recipients on the CCAE website, and plan to congratulate Stacey and Kara during the 2016 CCAE National Conference in Saskatoon, SK.
CCAE is grateful to TD Insurance Meloche Monnex for funding these important Fellowships.
CCAeLearning: Lessons from the Best
CCAeLearning Series Presenting Partner: iA Financial Group
You need to develop in-house solutions to gift-tracking dilemmas . . . engage students in the wider community . . . wow your alumni with a unique take on reunion weekend . . . hold a meaningful event that brings closure after a crisis. Whether you work in communications, fundraising, advancement services or alumni relations, CCAeLearning sessions offer one-hour proven solutions for today’s advancement challenges.
The five CCAeLearning sessions scheduled for January - May 2016 are presented by 2015 Prix d’Excellence Gold Awards recipients whose work has been judged the best by their advancement peers. Registration for each CCAeLearning session is valid for an unlimited number of participants from your school - a great value. All sessions run from 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.
CCAeLearning Series Presenting Partner