The Creative Journey: #ccae2016
Registration is now open for the 2016 CCAE National Conference. The Creative Journey: Bridging Where We Are to Where We Want to Be - June 7 - 10 in Saskatoon, SK - will explore issues, solutions and best practices by and for Canadian advancement professionals at every experience level in key advancement disciplines.
Canada’s premier advancement conference offers the greatest value for your professional development budget. Why travel outside Canada and pay fees at the high U.S. dollar exchange rate? Learn, share and network with your Canadian colleagues in Saskatoon. The benefits are many:
- Sessions on today’s trends and tomorrow’s breakthroughs in Advancement Services, Alumni Relations, Communications / Marketing, and Development - with a cross-disciplinary emphasis.
- Three dynamic keynotes:
- W. Brett Wilson, Entrepreneur, philanthropist and former fan favourite on Dragon’s Den
- Janet Kestin and Nancy Vonk, the creative duo behind Dove’s Campaign for Real Beauty
- Kim Coates, Saskatoon native and actor; Sons of Anarchy star
- Timely round table discussions, with topics suggested and facilitated by CCAE members.
- One-day pre-conference workshop on June 7: Essentials for New Professionals in Advancement.
- Special events that showcase sophisticated Saskatoon (“The Paris of the Prairies”), including CCAE Social Night at the Western Development Museum - TripAdvisor’s number-one rated Thing to Do in all of Saskatchewan.
- Conference sessions at sparkling TCU Place.
- Lodging in the iconic Delta Bessborough Hotel.
- Earn CFRE credits by attending.
View the Conference Schedule at a Glance.
Register by May 1 for the best rates.
Your Moment has Arrived! Enter Now to Win a Prix d’Excellence.
CCAE’s prestigious Advancement awards competition, the 2016 Prix d’Excellence, is now open for entries. Don’t miss this opportunity to showcase, and earn recognition for, your best Advancement work of 2015!
The 2016 CCAE Prix d’Excellence Category Descriptions are now available on the CCAE website, along with an updated entry form and FAQ’s that reflect changes to the weighting of factors in judging entries.
The entry deadline is February 19, 2016 (5 p.m., EST).
CCAE Distinguished Service Awards
Deadline for Submissions: March 4, 2016
Distinguished Service Awards recognize the accomplishments and generosity of advancement professionals and friends of education. Apply by March 4th to recognize leadership, achievement and dedication to advancing education by your colleagues and supporters.
Enter in one of three Distinguished Service Awards categories:
All recipients will be honoured during CCAE Awards Night at the 2016 CCAE National Conference in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
CCAeLearning: Lessons from the Best
CCAeLearning Series Presenting Partner: iA Financial Group
You need to develop in-house solutions to gift-tracking dilemmas . . . engage students in the wider community . . . wow your alumni with a unique take on reunion weekend . . . hold a meaningful event that brings closure after a crisis. Whether you work in communications, fundraising, advancement services or alumni relations, CCAeLearning sessions offer one-hour proven solutions for today’s advancement challenges.
The five CCAeLearning sessions scheduled for January - May 2016 are presented by 2015 Prix d’Excellence Gold Awards recipients whose work has been judged the best by their advancement peers. Registration for each CCAeLearning session is valid for an unlimited number of participants from your school - a great value. All sessions run from 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.
CCAeLearning Series Presenting Partner