Prix d’Excellence entry submission site is now open!
Bring out your top advancement events, creations and strategies of 2014! The video on this page will give you top tips and motivation, thanks to 2015 Prix d’Ex Co-Chair, Lisa (Woodcock) Hood.
CCAE’s prestigious Advancement awards competition, the 2015 Prix d’Excellence, opens for entries on January 19, 2015. Deadline for submissions: February 20, 2015 (5 p.m., EST).
Participate in CCAE PD – Canada’s Top Advancement Resource
2015 CCAE Webinars
Tools and Analytics to Enhance and Demonstrate Communications / Marketing Impact Webinar on Thursday, February 12, 2015
1:00 - 2:00 p.m. EST.
Learn to measure the success of brand advertising campaigns through quantitative and qualitative research and the marketing dashboard.
Major Gift Fundraising for Colleges Webinar on Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Engaging Young Alumni Webinar on Wednesday, April 1, 2015
1:00 – 2:00 p.m. EST
Join the co-founders of the Young Alumni Networking Group to discover best practices, effective outreach, and pitfalls to avoid with this important alumni cohort.
2015 CCAE Workshops
Marketing and Communications Workshop on Weds. – Thurs., February 25 – 26, 2015, in Toronto
- “Joined-up” communications blend the most effective strategies of traditional and new media.
- Strategic communications during leadership transitions smooth relationships and build engagement.
- A school’s brand integrity can, and should, remain intact throughout campaigns and other campus changes.
Senior Leaders Workshop on Monday, March 2, 2015, Toronto
By invitation only
Corporate Sponsorship and Philanthropy Workshop: Building More Revenue from Multiple Channels on Wednesday, April 22, 2015, Toronto
- Explore tools such as cultivation-and-discovery sessions, to maximize relationships and revenue from both philanthropy and corporate sponsorship.
- Learn to tailor discovery sessions and craft proposals to glean revenue from a variety of channels.
Independent Schools Workshop on Thursday, April 23, 2015, Toronto