Welcome to CCAE!
The Canadian Council for the Advancement of Education (CCAE) welcomes professionals working for the advancement of education, related educational associations, our National Partners – TD Insurance Meloche Monnex and MBNA – and our sponsors, friends, and supporters to the new CCAE website.
Explore, discover, and learn about:
- The 2015 CCAE National Conference in Montreal, Quebec (June 10 – 12, 2015).
- A dynamic roster of professional development opportunities for 2014-15.
- Advancement career opportunities
- CCAE Prix d’Excellence, Distinguished Service Awards, and the TD Fellowships in Advancement.
CCAE Professional Development Schedule – 2014-15
CCAE’s full-day Workshops are designed to serve advancement professionals of every region, institution type, advancement discipline area, and level. Development for Deans and Academic Leaders Workshops return, by popular demand.
For the 2014-15 academic year, CCAE offers a range of high-value Webinars on leading-edge topics, all held from 1 - 2 p.m., EST.
- Enhancing a Culture of Philanthropy at Independent Schools, on Wednesday, October 22, 2014 (1 - 2 p.m. EST),
- Tools and Analytics to Enhance and Demonstrate Communications / Marketing Impact on Wednesday, November 12, 2014,
- Harnessing the Power of Crowd Fundraising, on Thursday, December 4, 2014, and
- a Professional Service Webinar on Tips for Top Prix d'Excellence Entries (January 15, 2015) free to CCAE members.